Aritan: The Imperial Age.
SHE IS ÉAMONN SINA
- Sailing: 5+MD
- Oileain Lore: 2
- Brynlander: 2
Martial Paths and Esoteric Disciplines
- The Dog’s Teeth: Attacks with a spear are timed as thought heir width was one higher.
- Flurry of the Deft One: When armed with a spear, may make up to 3 attacks against minions without penalty
- Howl of the Raging Wind: Produce free morale attack while fighting
- Point of the Northernmost Star: Spears acquire armor piercing 1
- Words of Iron: Adds +1d bonus to company on successful inspire roll. Difficulty is company’s might (3).
- Heart-Hardening Rhetoric: On successful check, maintains company’s might+influence roll for escape during unconventional warfare.
- I Say Only Endure: Can add gobble dice to a set during a might+territory roll during defense. Height cannot exceed knowledge+strategy pool (6).
Mission: Create a culture of trust and camaraderie within Stormgard.
Duty: Protect your people.
Animal companion: pack of unruly but friendly dogs.
IRONS IN THE FIRE
- Keep looking for Rhodri.
- Be patient, but wait and see what kind of guy Liefr really is. Maintain good trade relations.
- If Costwald is going to be friendly, work on a Stormgard-Hallstein trade route. Say hi to Hallstein.
- Continue arranging a re-vote on Cadogan’s titles.
- Send letters to friends from the moot. Update them on trade happenings. Get somebody more savvy to write them. Paedar may appreciate it.
- Send hunters to the smaller uninhabited islands to the north to relieve hunting pressure in Stormgard.
- Raid Braskjord. Nothing extravagant, just put some pressure on. Continue patrolling.
- Watch for possible mercenary opportunities.
- Consider going to southwest Brynland and recruiting some of those raiders/mercenaries, especially if war escalates with the Imperials and it makes sense to run a raiding campaign.
- …Cavalry? What?